In addition to the items required by the Graduate School (Application for Admission, application fee, shot records, proof of registration/exempt status for selective service, etc., see Graduate School website), the following items should be submitted to the Graduate School to complete your application packet for MCD admission consideration:
Submit an official transcript from each institution that you have attended. To be considered, applicants must possess an overall GPA of 3.00 or higher or a GPA of 3.25 (on a 4.0 scale) for the last 60 hours of undergraduate work.
Submit a letter that requests acceptance into the program and states your goals and interests.
THREE RATING FORMS Click to open and print form
Arrange for completion and submission of three Graduate Readiness Rating forms by persons qualified to speak with authority of your professional abilities and personal characteristics. Narrative letters of recommendation will not be considered unless attached to the completed, required form.
ALL materials must be mailed to:
ASU Graduate School
P.O. Box 60
State University, AR 72467-0060
After you're admitted …
1. Admitted students who need financial support should apply for graduate assistant positions available on campus as early as possible. (The CD department is only awarded three GA positions).
2. The program begins with the first summer term after acceptance (late May) and students complete the rotation as a group.
3. Due to the fast-paced nature of the program, students are expected to be “full-time” students. Successful completion of each semester and comprehensive evaluations results in program completion in December of the following year (approximately 19 months).
4. Determine if you will pursue a thesis. (Funding assistance is available)
5. New clinic space and clinical affiliation agreements with service delivery sites all over the country!
6. New building completed in July of 2009, a state-of-the-art facility!