To be considered for admission to Arkansas State University, an applicant must submit the following:
1. An application for admission by the first day of classes
2. A $15 nonrefundable processing fee*
3. An official high school transcript mailed directly from the high school ** OR the results of the General Education Development (GED) examination mailed directly from the State Department of Education. Home schooled students should mail equivalent documents. Hand carried documents are not considered official unless submitted in a sealed, stamped school envelope or faxed directly from the previous institution. If you are currently enrolled in high school, a second transcript must be sent after you have graduated listing your graduation date and the final school GPA.
4. Official ACT scores, SAT scores, ASSET or COMPASS scores** mailed directly to the university from the testing institution or the high school (the ACT Test Code is 0116 and the SAT Test Code is 6011). Test scores are only valid for five years from date of exam.
5. Final official transcript from all colleges attended, if any.
6. Proof of 2 immunizations for measles, mumps, rubella and rubeola. The vaccine must have been received after the first birthday and after 1/1/68.
7. Proof of registration with the Selective Service System (males 18-25)
8. Official ACT Score (or comparable SAT, ASSET or COMPASS) AND High School GPA
* Application processing fees are not covered by scholarship.
** Hand-carried documents are not considered official records.